Sunday, October 12, 2008

Where to start...

hum it ain't easy to describe oneself.

I have tried to write a bit about my life, especially the jewish-to-be part ! but I thought "is it going to be published ? will people be ever interested to read about my story ?" so I've stopped writing it... for now. I guess I want to try with a blog over the internet and see if it could work.

More than opening myself to the world I think I need to see clear in what i feel, with a structure. When people ask me about what brought me there I can't easily answer, it's so confused : When and where did I discover judaism ? Why am I interested in that ? Why do I want to convert ? What do i like the most in Judaism ?
All these questions, of course I've already asked myself, but is it the same impact when you tell people about your feelings, emotions, life ? Nobody can't explain that in a few words, but they need an answer !

It's a long process, it's not like some people think : "What happened ? Did you wake up one morning and suddenly decided to become Jewish ?" Seriously, I would like to meet just one person in this world who decided to become Jewish all of a sudden, in one day...

Also I've met a lot of girls in the process of becoming Jewish, in my community, on the internet... And I think it can help a little bit to feel that one is not alone in this big change.

I am a very busy person, so I really do not know if I'll be able to post very often but I'll try to do my best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please keep writing. it's really interesting. wow i like what you have to say.


someone who admires your straignth and corage.

you know who